Training Participants - Helping YouIf you have already looked at the About Us and the Clients pages (you should have!) you will have a good feel now for our international accreditation credentials and the added strength given to us by Training Issues Ltd, the high quality, international learning and development enterprise. ACCREDITAT is a division of Training Issues.
Your employer, or your prospective employer if you are considering moving on, will trawl through these same site materials and they too will realise the strength of ACCREDITAT accreditation and the demanding process that your Training Provider had to go through to achieve accreditation.
They will want to see your certificate(s). Your Training Provider will present you with their certificate but it is wise and critical that you also have a certificate issued by ACCREDITAT as the accrediting body.
Helping You: Obtaining Your ACCREDITAT Certificate
1. Your first step is to arrange your course with your Training Provider, accredited by ACCREDITAT. Your Provider will give you details about ACCREDITAT and how to register with us. Registration with us flags up to us that you are starting an accredited course and on successful completion you wish to have an ACCREDITAT Certificate in addition to the certificate provided by your Training Provider.
2. Complete a Registration Form online on the Register With Us page, or complete the Registration Form inserted in your course materials and then post it to us. The critical point is that you should register with us right away – immediately on receiving course details or a course pack from your Provider. This will ensure there is no delay in forwarding your ACCREDITAT Certificate to you once you have successfully completed your course. There may be only a very short period between completing your course successfully and taking up a post, so you want to ensure that your ACCREDITAT Certificate is safely to hand.
3. At the same time as you complete the Registration Form, you need to forward us your Participant Registration Fee to cover the registration and certification service. The fee not only includes the printing and posting of the certificate but also registration with us and moderation. This can be paid via PayPal or debit/credit card if registering online or by submitting your credit/debit card details or a cheque along with the Registration Form inserted in your course materials. You can view the fee on the Participant Registration Fees page.
4. Your Training Provider will inform us when you have completed your course successfully. We will then forward your ACCREDITAT Certificate to you without delay.
Helping You: Additional Benefits
On several occasions throughout this site we have stated that Participants are our lifeblood – without you and your fellow Participants we would not exist as we do. Working in ‘partnership’ with our Participant clients is another key element of our ethos. It is critical for us that you have a continuing and excellent customer experience. So, how can we help you?
1. As stated above, we can provide you with a good quality ACCREDITAT Certificate. Even although your Training Provider will present you with a certificate after completing your course successfully, we believe that it is critical to have the additional ACCREDITAT Certificate. This will confirm in your (prospective) employer’s mind the quality of your Training Provider and the quality of the course you have completed.
2. Participants who register with ACCREDITAT have access to our free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) materials supplied to us by Training Issues Ltd, of which ACCREDITAT is a division. These materials are geared to help you in your role and the choice of materials comes from Participant feedback and the experience of our Accreditation Advisory Support Team. Once you have registered with us, have paid your Participant Registration Fee, and have completed your course successfully, we will send these to you on a termly basis. Your Training Provider will advise us when you have completed your course successfully. You can view these free CPD materials on the Free CPD Materials page.
The feedback we have received from this CPD activity has been excellent.
3. ACCREDITAT keeps in contact with its registered Participants by email, whilst they are in their post. We don’t see our job finished once we issue you with your ACCREDITAT Certificate. You will have us to ‘talk to’ as well as your Provider. Your feedback on how things are progressing is invaluable for us, your Provider and for future Participants, just as you have benefitted from feedback from past Participants. If we can help you in any way whilst you are in your post, just let us know.
4. You may decide to stay in your post for one or a number of years. When you are in situ or contemplating a move, you will need to consider whether you need any further skills development for your next steps in employment. This could be, for example, interview skills, CV preparation, team leadership, management training etc. ACCREDITAT can help you with this via our access to Training Issues’ vast learning and development activity bank, if you wish. This help will be offered at special reduced rates and these rates are only for ACCREDITAT Certificated Training Participants who have registered with us. Just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.